Smart Schools Bond Act
Garden City Public Schools Allocation $561,721
- Garden City Public Schools Instructional Technology Plan was approved by NYSED August 2015.
- Technology Task Force Report on Garden City Public Schools Smart Schools Investment Plan presented to the Board of Education on May 17, 2016
- Technology Task Force Report on Smart Schools Investment Plan - Public comments can be made until June 17, 2016
- Comments can be sent to: Dr. Rita Melikian, Director of Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org or 56 Cathedral Avenue, Garden City, NY 11530
- After the public comment period, the Smart Schools Investment Plan will be presented to the Board of Education for approval on July 6, 2016
- The Board of Education approves Garden City Public Schools Smart Schools Investment Plan on July 6, 2016