Make an Appointment for a New or Replacement ID Card
Click the Link below to be redirected to a site that will allow you to schedule an appointment for your ID Card
FOR NEW EMPLOYEES - PLEASE HAVE THE PERSON THAT IS REQUESTING YOU TO GET AN ID CARD FILL THIS OUT
Book your ID Card Appointment NOW
Q: How do I schedule an appointment for my ID Card?
A: Head over to here to schedule an apppointment
Q: What kind of ID information do I need to provide for my card?
A: You must have photo identification. Acceptable Photo Identification Documents are
- U.S. Passport (unexpired or expired)
- Unexpired Foreign Passport
- Driver’s License or Photo ID Card (issued by U.S. State or Territory)
- U.S. Student ID Card with photo (High School or College)
- Unexpired Employment Authorization with photo (Form I-766, I-688, I-688A or B)
- Photo ID Card issued by Federal, State or Local Government
Q: Am I required to have my picture taken?
Q: Is their a fee?
A: For new employees, you will not be required to pay a fee. If you have an old ID card that is faded or cracked and want replaced, you will not be required to pay a fee. If you have lost your ID card and need a new one, a fee of $25 is required.
Q: How can I pay the fee?
A: Please contact the Business office to discuss payment options. 516-478-1040