BOOK LOG OUTLINE
After reading your book, choose a question from your list that you would like to answer. (It may be a good idea to preview the questions while you’re reading so you may gather all the details from the story to help you fully develop your answers.)
You may choose to type .Submit on Google Classroom.
Please follow the outline below:
- Introduction Paragraph: Name the title and author of the book. Give a brief summary of the plot
(Focus on the story’s main problem and how it was solved). Use the graphic organizer I gave you to help!
2. Body Paragraphs: The body paragraph(s) is where you will answer the question you chose from the list. Be sure that your answer is well-developed using examples and at least 3 supporting details from the text.
3. Conclusion Paragraph: Sum up your book log. (You may even choose to share your opinion about thebook).
- Read at least 30 minutes a day.
- Use a graphic organizer to plan your rough draft.
- Re-read, revise, and edit before writing your final copy.
- Ask Mr. Biglin any questions you have BEFORE the due date!