Welcome to Mast's Website!!!
Below you will find our yearbook mailings and information:
SENIOR POLL VOTING
Voting will be open until Tuesday, Oct 30th at 3pm.
School code 11530
Username: first initial + last name
Password: ID number
The following are the guidelines for submission. Biographies that do not follow the guidelines will be edited to comply with the guidelines.
- May not exceed 75 words ( biography will be “cut off” if it exceeds 75 words).
- No inappropriate language
- No abbreviations
- No slang terms
- No religious references
- Quotations must have authors
- No biographies or changes will be accepted after the deadline.
- BIOGRAPHIES ARE UNDER THE FULL DISCRETION OF THE YEARBOOK ADVISOR AND ADMINISTRATION
The following are examples of appropriate and acceptable biographies:
These last four years at Garden City High School have been amazing. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have supported me through everything. Best of like to the Class of 2015!
"If you imagine it, you can achieve it; if you dream it, you can become it. " - William Arthur Ward
Football, MAST, Key Club- Thank you for all the great times! I also want to thank my friends and teachers for the love and support they gave to me throughout the years. Lastly, thank you Mom and Dad for you endless support.