Welcome to Mast's Website!!!
Below you will find our yearbook mailings and information:
- Senior Biography Submission (during lunch periods) in Library Computer Lab
September 12th & September 13th
Senior Biographies are short blurbs that seniors write to commemorate their high school years. Seniors should write their biographies prior to submission on September 12th or September 13th. Seniors will not be allowed to change their biographies after submission. Please encourage your student to have their biography on their school google account.
The biographies must follow the following guidelines:
- May not exceed 75 words (biography will be “cut off” if it exceeds 75 words)
- No inappropriate language
- No abbreviations
- No slang terms
- Quotations must have authors
- No biographies or changes will be accepted after September 13th
- BIOGRAPHIES ARE UNDER THE FULL DISCRETION OF THE YEARBOOK ADVISOR AND ADMINISTRATION
The following are examples of appropriate and acceptable biographies:
These last four years at Garden City High School have been amazing. Thanks to all of my friends and family who have supported me through everything. Best of like to the Class of 2020!
"If you imagine it, you can achieve it; if you dream it, you can become it. " - William Arthur Ward
Football, MAST, Key Club- Thank you for all the great times! I also want to thank my friends and teachers for the love and support they gave to me throughout the years. Lastly, thank you Mom and Dad for your endless support.