- Physics is the scientific study of Matter and Energy and how they interact with each other.
- Physics is about asking questions about nature and trying to answer them by observing and experimenting.
- In Physics we will explore the answer.
- Measurements and Mathematics
- Newtonian Mechanics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Wave Phenomena
- Modern Physics
Class RulesBe on time and prepared to work.
- Work bell to bell.
- Be respectful.
- Don’t speak why others are speaking.
- Raise your hand.
- Speak positively.
- Nothing nice to say don’t say it!!