(Smart Phones,WiFi devices . . . )
(For most I-phones)
Mail type: Pop3 or Exchange
Server: mail.gcufsd.net OR newman.gcufsd.net
Since every device is different your way of validating and choosing mail types may differ. Check your users manual or providers website for specifics for your device, the above settings of mail type and server will be the same.
Depending on your Device and Droid version the screen shots below may differ from what you see on your smartphone. The settings may be in different locations as you walk through your phone but the variables will be the same.
- Open Applications tray, select My Accounts
- Select Add Account
- You will be at the Set-Up accounts menu with several other social network icons.
- Tap on Corporate Sync: (depending on version may say enterprise sync or active sync)
- Enter: gcufsd\user name
- Enter Password
- Use secure server should be checked.
- Enter Email address
- Enter Exchange Server Address (Newman.gcufsd.net)
5. Tap on Next to submit settings. Handset will check with server and verify if successful